Zukowski, Bresenhan & Piazza LLP, strives to provide measured, experienced legal counsel balancing litigation and transactional issues for all matters handled by the firm. We seek to foster a more personal, focused approach for clients throughout Texas, offering solutions through litigation, arbitration and mediation.
Areas of Service
At Zukowski, Bresenhan & Piazza LLP, we provide experienced legal services with a view toward practical business solutions for our clients. We represent private and public entrepreneurs and businesses in all matters of business law, oil and gas law, employment law, and civil litigation. We also represent individuals in bankruptcy, divorce and other family law matters, and estate planning.
Some of the specific legal services our lawyers provide include:
- Helping clients create a business, adapt to changing times, or dissolve a business
- Drafting or reviewing legal documents
- Providing in-house corporate counsel at a reasonable price
- Counseling clients as to when to file a lawsuit and how to defend themselves if they are sued
- Providing skilled legal counsel to clients involved in oil and gas transactions, real estate and other business matters
- Helping clients find favorable legal solutions to their personal and business issues so they can move forward with their lives
- Representing clients in personal agency contract issues
- Assisting businesses with debt collection
Experienced Attorneys Working for You
We are proud of our longevity and experience. Three of our lawyers are board-certified in their practice areas. Cases handled by Zukowski, Bresenhan & Piazza LLP have set legal precedents in oil and gas law and other areas of civil litigation, and have been cited hundreds of times in Texas courts.
We know, however, every case is different. As our client, we will tailor a solution to meet your specific needs.
We represent clients throughout Texas and the Houston area, including Montgomery, Brazoria, Chambers, Galveston, Waller, Fort Bend and Harris Counties. We also have many out-of-state clients needing representation on Texas matters, and assistance with other state matters in association with local counsel as needed.